Hair Extension Care
Refrain from frequent shampoo washes, washing hair extensions only when necessary helps keep them looking on FLEEK!
1. Gently remove all tangles with wide tooth comb. Spray-on conditioner could be used if excessive tangling.
2. Soak hair in lukewarm water, Place a small amount of shampoo on your fingers, gently work the shampoo into the hair, always stroking downward.
3. Rinse hair out making sure to refrain from twisting, scrubbing or rubbing the hair.
Conditioning the Extensions
1. Apply conditioner to hair, put on a shower cap and use a blow dryer to apply heat. This is a quick way to deep condition the hair by trapping all the heat in the shower cap.
2. While the extensions are still wet, use a wide-tooth comb to remove tangles, making sure to gently comb in a downward motion starting at the ends and working up to the base.
3. Rinse hair out with cool water.
4. Towel dry, Air dry, or use a blow dryer. If using a blow dryer, avoid high heat.
1. Steam rollers, wet setting or a dry set are the safest way to curl your extensions.
2. Blow dryers, curling irons, flat irons and other thermal styling tools can be used on low settings, never set higher than 350 degrees. Remember, temperature settings higher than 350 degrees will rob the hair of its moisture, create frizz and potentially burn the hair.
3. Once hair is curled using a curling iron apply flexi rods this will keep curls for as long as a week without applying heat!